Sunday, February 22, 2009

A meaningful n happy saturday

Hmm... long time didnt write bolg dy. Cant really remember how to write a blog. March coming dy most of my friend start to get into college dy. But wat's my problem? some of my friend told me tat actually can give reason to NS stuff tat i will go college in march but izzt really work it? i dont care anymore. But why until now i still haven't receive any letter from NS? Nowadays i just enjoy even some time will go to work. Yesterday me n my friend having a survey near by midvalley it really fun while having survey before survey . But just tat need to wake up early in the morning around 7am. RM50bucks so easy to earn yesterday. XD my friend n i just sit there n listen song for half an hour then each of us get RM50bucks. After the survey we go eat in kimgary then watch movie after the movie we go have fun in "da gei cheong" but then the RM50bucks nearly finish. kakaka... At night my friend Jus , Jorn , my sis n i , 4 of us go cheras 'lim teh' n play some games... we sit there nearly 5hours keep on playing poker cards well... if losing have some punishment. Tat ghost pic i cant stand for it. damn ugly. hope jorn wont upload the pic in friendster. Maybe i will upload in my bolg too. XD

No comments: