Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bad day for me. T.T

Today really unhappy maybe bcos everything do wrong while i am working. people want hot drinks i do a cold drinks for customer then i be cashier i key in wrongly. Then after my break i already non-stop working but i still cant finish my work on time like wat i did last time. i do until "sei ha sei ha" then u go n "kao lui" errr... BEH TAHAN ahh... U should help me but not go n smoke after smoke then "kao lui". If others work with me sure they willing to help me all de time. Stress.... stress... everything is stress for me...
Maybe this whole week i really unhappy sometimes will cry for it. I sacrifices my time to talk to u just want u to study n get a good results. but then u go n play computer i really disappointed on u dy.... Speechless infront of u. Dont know wheather pick up ur call or not. T.T Heart broken....

No comments: