Friday, December 11, 2009

morning meaningful but evening.

yesterday sleep at 4something n the next day want to go swimming. i thought that will be cancel since i sleep so late n i thought Adrian Chin was joking tat he want to join me. So i go alone n suddenly i saw him in the swimming pool. i was shock bcos i dont really know how to swim but then i want to practice every week i want to go swim aleast 1day. hmm... so we all swim n talk to each other. but then a stupid stupid 'ham sap lou' he keep on looking at me n swim slowly at my back while i swim. why i go everywhere also got this kind of ppl??? this world no good ppl? but i didnt notice tat he looking at me luckily my friend tell me. n me change another side n swim. he told me tat he is a regular customer in the bangsar complex. so how should i still go swimming? ok fine... then after swimming i go subway with him n he treat me eat... kekeek... ok

Talk about working today... a customer like... he order a brew coffee(cow) add with some milk n a orange juice. after he orderd he ask me to be quick bcos is going to rain. so i also quick to do his drink. i just pour too much for the coffee then i turn around then he say i want mix with milk. bcos very full with the coffee. he scold me. ' Pour some coffee n add milk i think u have no brain? Err... i know la give me few second also cannot mah? wat kind of ppl is this. Oh i hope tat i will quit this job faster. i dont want 1month notice... T.T

No comments: