Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorry grandma...

I really felt guilty to my grandma... T.T last friday is my mama birthday but i dont know. when she call us to go n makan with aunt they all. i thought is just a normal gathring when my sis answered the call n ask my grandma. but then tat day i go out with my friend n just a normal dinner n playing badminton with them. but i left my grandma. T.T althought saturday only celebrate my grandma birthday. but the most important day she choose to celebrate with me but i am not there. i know my grandma just want to celebrate with me but i am not there for her. i know she will be sad. She is getting older n older this year already 84years old still got how many years celebrate with me? why i dont appreciate every hours every minutes every second?
My mama sayang me most but i dont sayang her. i just realize tat i am a bad girl better to give birth a 'cha xiu' than me. T.T Mama... I LOVE YOU. pls dont leave me alone. Mama u must wait until i married oh i dont care. I promise next year ur birthday n next next year i also will celebrate with u not like this year.

No comments: