Saturday, May 8, 2010

Disappointed on tat BLIND ppl 07May2010

Says today she is very happy to go out with her friend but nearly all the movie she is going to finish watching. etc IP MAN,Ice kacang puppy love, the crazies , and so on... why didnt watch Iron Man? cos i heard tat my friend say not nice. so didnt watch it. After watching movie then we go Gasonline n have a tea break. At first i feel ok when we have a sit. but i see alot of comment on the wall say tat gasonline service bad n so on. I dont trust but it really prove it to me those staff. Not tat i want to complain... just feel like want to order also very hard and their cow coffee is totally out. Bitter, not tasty, make ppl stomach ache n head ache. Now dont feel like drinking any coffe. So just to tell my friend who read my blog dont ever try their coffee... When i reach kl sentral monorail i saw U87 tat is the bus for me to go home. Is very lucky for me to get tat bus cos normally i need to wait aleast for 1hour. cos the U87 1hour only come 1times. As usual i sit at my favor places n 1apek tat is blind cos he holding normally blind ppl hold de things. he just stop at bangsar lrt from kl sentral to bangsar it takes 20minutes although it is very near but traffic jam. Hate tat. then tat indian Apek keep on look at my leg... Err... now not really dare to wear short pants dy. then he though tat i cant see. he keep on looking at my leg. my gosh... i though to change place but i'm not dare. so keep on looking at him n see wat his action. Err... tat indian Apek not blind de meh? still can 'gap' ppl's leg. Then just unhappy n wait until he get down the bus. The bus driver drive very fast n the coffee still in my stomach... Maybe the driver drive too fast tat's why i feel like vomit. Now i feel better but now almost 3am leh. T.T
sei lo tomorrow still need to wake up early.
1)wash clothes
2)clean my room
3)Help papa do his account
4)do some revision if i free...
5)blogging
So tomorrow she will be buzy

No comments: