Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tired

Today very happy leh... after class my classmate n i when to hostel there n do exercise... Yoga,Gym and Swimming. This is the 1st time i do Yoga leh... i feel really relax. so... when my friend teach us we will join for it. after all those activity already 10pm. So 4of us (Yv, Sasa , Dap2 n me) go n have dinner... then Sasa fetch me back home. Love her lots.... cos she worry about me alone take LRT. then 11something i start to do my homework... i know sure will stay until very late cos those info i also not yet find... after find those info so i save in microsoft word easy for me. but then make me trobble... i hate the microsoft word always hang gei... i need to wait for half n hour. so Angry... second time jor... then i drink some coffe to continue my work lo... really need to rush jor... sigh... now already 3.44 am. n i still nerd nerd sit infront the mirror n do homework... somemore my room is so messy n untidy... sigh... i want to clean clean clean my room in this weekends.

No comments: